Startup Tucson receives $1.44 million and launches the next big thing: Thryve Next
I am continuously amazed by the positive changes in Tucson and I am pleased to share that Startup Tucson is launching the next big thing…Thryve Next.
Startup Tucson was awarded a $1.44 million, five-year contract from the U.S. Small Business Administration’s ScaleUp America program. Startup Tucson was one of only seven successful applicants nationwide out of over 60 proposals and Tucson is the only community west of the Mississippi River to receive ScaleUp America funding.
What this means for Southern Arizona is an opportunity for small businesses with high-potential, growth-oriented, annual revenues between $150,000 and $500,000, approximately two years old and in the early growth business cycle to receive entrepreneurship education from national, regional and local executives.
Please join us in celebrating this award and the launch of Thryve Next, powered by Startup Tucson, Thursday, October 2nd at Reilly Craft Pizza and Drink from 5:30pm-7:30pm.
And if you are a company needing entrepreneurial support or an executive willing to share your time and knowledge, please get in touch.
- Find more information from our Press Release.
- Get your ticket to IdeaFunding here.
- Thinking about pitching your company at IdeaFunding? Come to our Q&A session.
- Ready to pitch? Apply now.
- Attend Thryve: Full Throttle and checkout the great companies launching from our social impact cohort.
- See all of the events happening during the Next Tucson Festival.