JOB TITLE: Entrepreneur in Residence
DATE: June 1, 2012
REPORTS TO: Director of the Arizona Center of Innovation
The Entrepreneur in Residence provides on-site expertise and mentoring designed to help entrepreneurs transform their innovative ideas into successful new ventures. This includes venture and opportunity assessment; team development; support in business plan and funding execution; and progress tracking.
This is a part-time position reporting to Director of the Arizona Center for Innovation.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Hold regular office hours (25 hours/week) on-site to meet with clients
- Track client progress, deliverables, and accomplishments
- Work with Client Services Manager to identify company training/workshop needs
- Work with AzCI team to coordinate and facilitate external mentor support for clients
- Work with AzCI team on events and follow-up activities as needed